cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Sheet Metal Practice Drawings

bponnusamy
1-Newbie

Sheet Metal Practice Drawings

Hello Guys,

I'm Trying to Learn Creo Sheet metal although I know about the Tools in the Sheet metal I am not good at Reading 2D Drawings  It would be helpful If you guys can share some complex sheet metal Drawings for practice. I got a Job interview for Sheet metal Design in a week.

Thank you

Babu

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:bponnusamy)

Just google SHEET METAL DRAWINGS. There are tons of reasonable ones available.

Depending on the company, "sheetmetal" can be a wide variety of applications. Stamping, coining, drawing, bending, etc. are all various types of sheet metal operations.

There are a lot of disciplines within the sheetmetal industry.  There are also a lot of standard design rules that designers can utilize.  Fabricators have a harder time of it.  Not all designs are straight forward.  Using Creo to make flat patterns of complex parts will require significant effort and trial and error patterning.  There are also tool making considerations.

For drawings, a good lesson in ASME Y14.5M should get you what you need for drawing requirements.

Top Tags