cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Silhouette Curve_ Propeller in Creo2.0

agompakis
3-Visitor

Silhouette Curve_ Propeller in Creo2.0

Hi to all,

I design the propeller with Blend in the wing area and close to the hub the "reinforcement"  with style an then i solidify the surface.

The automated silhouette curve does not close all the part as sown in pics. I have search to find a tutorial or some solution but i was not able to fix my problem.

There is someone to known how i fix this ?

There is a way to drawing my own silhouette curve ?

Thank in advance

Apostolis

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5
kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:agompakis)

Are all of the surfaces selected for the silhouette curve?

There is always more to learn in Creo.

no only those regional to the shape, In the propeller_3 photo sows the the silhouette curve.

I attach to more photos with all curves and those i exclude. The  dark blue curve witch connect the tow blade in the hub region i created with style

Χωρίς τίτλο.pngΧωρίς png.png

kdirth
20-Turquoise

Can you attach the model so that we can look at it?

There is always more to learn in Creo.

Yes of course

bbrejcha
12-Amethyst

Here is a propeller we create in my aircraft surface modeling class except the proper way is to use Trajpar and rotate NACA sketch some

http://proetools.com/creo-surfacing-level-9-surfacing-aero-forms-using-creo/

prop604.jpg
Canto do this in SOLIDWORKS LOL

Bart Brejcha

Design-engine.com

Top Tags