cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

creo 2 will not save as mirror part with features?

ptc-5388148
1-Newbie

creo 2 will not save as mirror part with features?

I am working on a series of molded parts and two of them are to be mirrors of each other. The overall design of the two has been established as the right side but I need to mirror it with it's features so that the two sides can be modified for a few different connector ports.

Using File>Save as>Mirror Part> it will not allow me to select 'Mirror geometry with features'.

"Can not mirror some features of this part" does come up, but there is no indication of which features are causing the 'problem.'

Any ideas of how to determine the feature(s)/culprit(s) causing this would be appreciated.

-Jack

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:ptc-5388148)

If there will be changes in the features that are mirrored down the road, becareful because there are stability issues when you update the original and are expecting those updates in the mirrored part.

And, welcome to the forum.

Top Tags