cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

design of car in videos

nkumar-4
1-Newbie

design of car in videos

hi friend,

I want complete design of innova car in video ,This year i complete my bachelor of engineering. I learn creo with the help of youtube  , i m finding difficult in designing sheet metal of car . i request you send video because , i want to learn all the design process, which help me to become good design engineer 

Thanks & Regard

Nitish kumar

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hi Nitish,

I'm not sure about what is available online, especially something as specific as design of the Innova car.  You may want to take a look at our PTC Training page, which has links to PTC University, and also some free tutorials.

Thanks,

Amit

Top Tags