cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

how to delete a circle or object, beginner needs a tipp ?

ptc-6047257
1-Newbie

how to delete a circle or object, beginner needs a tipp ?

Hello,

i think i a have a stupid beginner question, and i think for the most of you this is clear, but not for me.

I find a lot of documentations how to do nice thinks but i am searching for the way how to undo some thinks, and not direct after i have made this, i want to delelte some objects and not to undo everythink.

One very simple example:

I make a circle with a Radius from 2.5 on a layer that is on a surface. (Just the drowing in 2D) .

Later i want to remove this, how?

I try to mark this and press DEL but nothink, right maus i do also see no delete function.

Where is my mistake, can somone please give me a tipp.

Thanks

Olaf

4 REPLIES 4

Hello Olaf,

you can try what you see in the pictures.

And if you do not recognize the user interface you are probably in the wrong forum.

Best regards

Friedhelm

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )

Hi,

thanks for your answer, it looks like i am in the right forum. But this not working, not for some that made some days ealier. I have tested with a new near to that, that i could remove but not the older one.

That means this eraser you show me is the only option - right?

I have now made a new layer and deleted this one, looks like that is the only way for me.

Thanks

Olaf

halter.jpg

It maybe that the workplane you are trying to delete the 2D from in not active.

Gary is right.

1. Left-click on the edge of the work plane

2. Click on this button.

Then try again to delete the 2D geo.

Viel Spass mit dem Programm

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )
Top Tags