cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

mouse wheel zoom direction

ptc-3024495
1-Newbie

mouse wheel zoom direction

is there a method to reverse the mouse wheel zoom direction? I am hoping to match the effect of other windows programs (MS Office, Adobe, Google, etc..) thanks
5 REPLIES 5

"David Panak" wrote:

is there a method to reverse the mouse wheel zoom direction? I am hoping to match the effect of other windows programs (MS Office, Adobe, Google, etc..) thanks

CBenner
5-Regular Member
(To:DELETEME)

Still searching, eh Frank? Good luck!
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite

no sorry - but I hear that Lockheed Martin in Denver uses Pro/E for the Orion program - you may look there. thanks[/quote] Don't know, but I have a question or 2 for you: 1. I see you're in Louisville, do you by chance work for Plexus? 2. Regardless, any openings for a Pro/E guy with 13+ years on the system? I'd have e-mailed you but none is listed. Thanks![/quote]

Well, sorta still searching. Currently working, but..... Yeah, I thought earlier this year I had a lock on an Orion job working for a subontractor. I made into the top 6 submitted for the 3 positions out of 150+ applicants. Sadly, didn't get it.
Top Tags