cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Topic Name: Word-Export: Pick-List Entries w/o space in-between

dremmers
10-Marble

Topic Name: Word-Export: Pick-List Entries w/o space in-between

Hi,

I am facing an inconvenience with our customized Word-Export:

In our PTC document we have a pick-list field and its entries are being exported.

The issue with it is, that when there are multiple picks (e.g. stakeholder: Management, Production) these entries are getting exported without a separating space (e.g. stakeholder: Management,Production).

Is there any possibility to change this? Saving the pick-list entries as “ Management” or “ Production” (with a space before) does not help.

Thanks a lot beforehand!

Best regards

Daniel Remmers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Daniel,

this is a very known request. To my knowledge it's not part of the standard Gateway functionality. But, in my CustomGateway code I do have this code part available that can be enabled for any pick list field. The code will replace "," by ",<space>"; and then the word export will add an implicit new line automatically.

Just let me know if you are interested to test this additional functionality.

Volker 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Daniel,

this is a very known request. To my knowledge it's not part of the standard Gateway functionality. But, in my CustomGateway code I do have this code part available that can be enabled for any pick list field. The code will replace "," by ",<space>"; and then the word export will add an implicit new line automatically.

Just let me know if you are interested to test this additional functionality.

Volker 

Big help. As always. Thanks

Top Tags