cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Any possibility to Transfer MS-Excel-Object to Integrity Workflow & Document item

sklemm
5-Regular Member

Any possibility to Transfer MS-Excel-Object to Integrity Workflow & Document item

Hello,

I'm searching a possibility to transfer an MS Excel table fragment automatically via Integrity im-command into a Text-Field (Attribute) of an Integrity Workflow & Document item. Currently I'm trying to get a solution using the MS Windows-Clipboard, that means as first step copying automatically the MS Excel table fragment into the MS Windows-Clipboard. For the second step I need an im-command or other possibility to transfer the content of the MS Windows-Clipboard automatically to the destination (Text-Field of a PTC Integrity Workflow & Document item).

Is there any possibility to fix this issue, maybe also via a different solution?

Additional I'm interested in a possibility to transfer formatted text (for instance bold text or specific font) into a Text-Field (Attribute) of an Integrity Workflow & Document item.

Best Regards

Stephan

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags