cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Can't Install or Uninstall PTC Integrity Modeler!

bscott1122
3-Visitor

Can't Install or Uninstall PTC Integrity Modeler!

I have PTC Integrity Modeler 8.3 installed on this work computer. I have a model made in PTC Integrity Modeler 8.5 and therefore cannot open it with 8.3. I want to install 8.5 well guess what!? Can't do that because it needs to uninstall 8.3 and for whatever reason can't find the IntegrityModeler8_3.msi file! And it doesn't exist on my computer! I also have no way of getting it. IT has also been unable to uninstall this program. So now this computer is essentially bricked in regards to Integrity! yay! I wish support would actually supply me with what 8.3 needs to uninstall itself, i.e. the .msi, or tell me what else I am suppose to do. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Did you manage to get this resolved?

thanks,

Patrick

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello,

Very sorry you are having these problems.

Have you been in contact with PTC Support?

If not I will get someone to investigate asap. Can you message me directly with your name and email?

Or just email me on pollerton@ptc.com

regards,

Patrick

Hello,

Did you manage to get this resolved?

thanks,

Patrick

Thank you, providing me with the installer allowed me to uninstall it and subsequently install the version  I desired. Thanks! 

Top Tags