cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Copy and Paste Shortcut Keys Not Working

karcher
1-Newbie

Copy and Paste Shortcut Keys Not Working

This is rather a mundane question but, while making Rich Content edits in Integrity, I've never managed to get the copy and paste keyboard shortcuts (Action Accelerators) to work. i.e. Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V and Ctrl + X, nothing happens. Strangely, Undo and Redo keyboard shortcuts work fine. The accompanying context mouse menu with these actions also works fine.

Action Accelerators.png

I've noticed this problem using the same version of Integrity in a completely different company so I'm thinking a local PC problem is now unlikely.

If anybody has any idea to resolve this, I would be grateful as it would make daily work a little easier.

Thank you.

Windows 7 64 bit.

PTC Integrity 10.5.0.5479

2 REPLIES 2
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:karcher)

Hello Kier Archer,

I was unable to reproduce this issue. 

Windows 7 64 bit.

• PTC Integrity 10.8.0.8356
  • PTC Integrity 10.5.0.5479
    • Tried in a document view
    • Tried in a query pane with in-table edit of rich text.
    • Tried both copying from and pasting to.

Is it possible you have another application open which is intercepting those calls?

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

Hello Kael,

Many thanks for your reply and apologies for my tardy response.

Anecdotally this seems to affect other Java programs like Eclipse although I'm not 100% sure of that. If another application is intercepting I cannot see any particular trend. Do you know a method to trap or log these intercepts?

Since my post has been read 105 times, I do wonder whether many people have this problem but it's not serious enough to do anything about. If I have time myself to experimentally track down the cause, I shall be sure to report back.

Top Tags