cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Edit in Word, Problems

blercher
4-Participant

Edit in Word, Problems

When i use "Edit in Word" functionality, a error appeared (see attachement)

We have Integrity 10.5, MS Office 2010. I used EditInWordBaseTemplate.dotx template

Where is the mistake?

Thanks for your help,

Bernd

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pmerkle
5-Regular Member
(To:blercher)

Hi Bernd,

did you try the "Edit in Word" functionality also on another Integrity Client machine?

It seems to me that on the machine on which the error occured MS Office 2010 has not been installed correctly.

Did you check if an older version of MS Office is still installed on the client?

Regards,

Peter

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
pmerkle
5-Regular Member
(To:blercher)

Hi Bernd,

did you try the "Edit in Word" functionality also on another Integrity Client machine?

It seems to me that on the machine on which the error occured MS Office 2010 has not been installed correctly.

Did you check if an older version of MS Office is still installed on the client?

Regards,

Peter

Bernd,

I can second Peter's message. I have 10.5 and Office 2010 and this combination works well for me. Do you have Office installed properly and any available service packs installed for it?
Are you by any chance using the 64-bit version of MS Office?

blercher
4-Participant
(To:pmerkle)

Peter was right, I have some strange Problems with Office on my machines (64 bit).

I re-installed the complete office Suite and now all works fine

thanks for your help

Bernd

Top Tags