cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Edit in Word - how can I change the styles

tstenroth
1-Newbie

Edit in Word - how can I change the styles

Here is my situatioin: I open a document to the Word using Edit-in-Word functionality. There are default styles shown in the inline view of Word. If I make changes to these styles and reopen the document again to the Word, all the changes that I made are overridden by the default styles.

Where can I found these default styles? Where is the style file located?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mrump
14-Alexandrite
(To:tstenroth)

Hi Terhi,

the available and used styles are defined in the Edit-In-Word-Template file your administrator had set for the item type in your integrity setup.

BTW:

Please keep in mind that Integrity uses xhtml to store the rich text data. therefore you cannot expect to have all the styling options you have in Word.

Ask your local Integity Admin for Details

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mrump
14-Alexandrite
(To:tstenroth)

Hi Terhi,

the available and used styles are defined in the Edit-In-Word-Template file your administrator had set for the item type in your integrity setup.

BTW:

Please keep in mind that Integrity uses xhtml to store the rich text data. therefore you cannot expect to have all the styling options you have in Word.

Ask your local Integity Admin for Details

Top Tags