cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Error when creating a new Document (MKS131372)

ptc-5307056
1-Newbie

Error when creating a new Document (MKS131372)

Hi everyone,

I've just started working with PTC integrity and I encountered some problems. When I try to create a new Document (Document > Create > Requirement Document) I recieved the following error:

MKS131372: An unhandled database exception has occurred. Please contact your administrator.

The error supplied by the database is:

Invalid object name 'dbo.walk'.

I encountered an other problem, i have no problem to connect to Integrity server using the Integrity client but when I tryed to connect with a remote API I recieved the following error :

com.mks.api.response.APIConnectionException: Failed to establish a session: Session not authenticated/authorized.

Is there any particular configuration to allow the remote API connection ?

kind regards, Nicolas

1 REPLY 1
mrump
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-5307056)

Hi Nicolas,

- the first problems seem be related to the capabilites of your underlying database. Please contact your local PTC support team to get qualified help.

- the second issues might be related to the way you use the API. Please check the API manual whether you initialize your API session with the "correct" version information required by your server.

HTH Matthias

Top Tags