cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Get name of user who created a label

sknopp
1-Newbie

Get name of user who created a label

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a command that returns the name of the Integrity user who created a label attached to a member in Source Integrity. Using "si viewlabels member" i only get the names of the labels and the member-revision they are attached to. Is there a way to get more information about a specific label?

Thanks!

Stephan Knopp

4 REPLIES 4
MichaelChatel
20-Turquoise
(To:sknopp)

Hi Stephan,

Audit logging if enabled and setup on the Integrity server, could aid you in looking this info up, but of course, you would have to have that setup already.  Audit logging is covered in the Integrity Administration guide.  You can enable various Configuration Management actions to capture in audit logging, but "addLabel" is one of them.

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:MichaelChatel)

Hello Stephan Knopp‌,

CS133798: How to enable or disable Audit Logging in Integrity would probably also be helpful for you, as would CS144302: How to configure Integrity Audit Logging to track member and project changes.

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

Hi,

I wanted to get this information inside a trigger script, so using the log won't work, but thanks!

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:sknopp)

Hello Stephan Knopp,

In that case, you'll need to file a feature request with PTC Integrity Support.  Please refer to this thread in the request to provide additional context.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
Top Tags