cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

How can I allow / deny the creation of Dynamic Groups via ACL ?

pmerkle
5-Regular Member

How can I allow / deny the creation of Dynamic Groups via ACL ?

What ACL settings have to be definedin the Integrity Admin Client to allow / deny the creation of Dynamic Groups for specific User or Gropus ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Peter,

The "creation" of new Dynamic Groups in Integrity, is controlled through the Admin permission/ACL.  So to control that, you would have to grant/or not grant the Admin ACL to the specific users/groups you are interested in.

I know some customers have expressed in the past, that they desired a more granular ACL permission, to allow this, but currently, it's Admin ACL that is used for this.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi Peter,

The "creation" of new Dynamic Groups in Integrity, is controlled through the Admin permission/ACL.  So to control that, you would have to grant/or not grant the Admin ACL to the specific users/groups you are interested in.

I know some customers have expressed in the past, that they desired a more granular ACL permission, to allow this, but currently, it's Admin ACL that is used for this.

Top Tags