cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How can I deploy and run custom java code on integrity server?

cjaiswal
1-Newbie

How can I deploy and run custom java code on integrity server?

Hi,

I am developing and java application which require lot of processing and I don't want user to wait till my application finishes processing.

So I came up with splitting application in tow parts client side and server side both of them will run asynchronously.

I am familiar with integrity API and at client side I can work with it.

How do I run my java code at server side and do all required processing there?

Does integrity provides any facility for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I found solution by creating small web application in java.

I have created WAR (web archieve) file of my java code and placed it at location : INTEGRITY_HOME_DIRECTORY/server/mks/deploy/

And it got deployed automatically and I can now make service calls to java code deployed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
tketz
4-Participant
(To:cjaiswal)

jar files will be loaded at startup when they are in this place:

<IntegrityServer-Dir>\data\java\jars

Does this help?

What kind of Jar your are running? Mabye you need a Trigger to start the Jar-File.

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:tketz)

Hello Chinmay Jaiswal‌,

Did Tobias Ketz‌'s response help you?  If so, could you please mark his answer as Correct Answer by clicking that button on his reply?  If not, could you let us know what is unclear so we can help you further?

Marking a post as Correct Answer lets others looking for the same or similar information know that the answer marked helped you, and recognizes Tobias Ketz‌'s contribution to the community.

Thanks,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

I found solution by creating small web application in java.

I have created WAR (web archieve) file of my java code and placed it at location : INTEGRITY_HOME_DIRECTORY/server/mks/deploy/

And it got deployed automatically and I can now make service calls to java code deployed.

Top Tags