cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How do I create a query that gives me all Problem reports that have change packages closed since a specific date?

mlegge
1-Newbie

How do I create a query that gives me all Problem reports that have change packages closed since a specific date?

Our problems have one or more work instructions that have one or more change packages associated with them.  I can query to get a list of all work instructions that have changes packages closed since the specified date but I cannot get back to the list of problem reports associated with these work instructions

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tketz
4-Participant
(To:mlegge)

Hi,

this is not possible from Queries (i think there are many RFC for that business case).

You cann get the Information, using your query and create a report with the backward relationships (parent).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Melvin,

your request is about Integrity or Windchill?

Marco

Integrity

tketz
4-Participant
(To:mlegge)

Hi,

this is not possible from Queries (i think there are many RFC for that business case).

You cann get the Information, using your query and create a report with the backward relationships (parent).

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:tketz)

Hello Melvin Legge‌,

Tobias Ketz‌ answer seems like the most efficient one to me.  Please let us know if it works for you (you can mark his post as correct by clicking on Correct Answer at the bottom of it) or if you need more help.

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
Top Tags