cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How to export requirements document to ReqIF format

omkarkarve
4-Participant

How to export requirements document to ReqIF format

What is required to export a requirements specifications documents from the "Author documents viewset" in Integrity to a ReqIF format so other requirements programs can import?

4 REPLIES 4

Hello Omkar,

Generally speaking, the Integrity Requirements Connector product is the way to export documents from Integrity into other systems such as IBM Doors. There is an IRC User Guide which you can review for some further details or you can open a case with PTC Technical Support if you have some more specific questions about that setup.

Hello JoeBartlett, 

Can we export document from integrity and import to DOORS Next Generation ?

Hey Chittaranjan,

I'd suggest opening up a Support case with the IRC support team, to confirm if import into DoorsNG is supported or not.  DoorsNG is supported, but I'm not sure which import/export functions are supported.

Knowledge article:

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS292071

Hi PTC community,

I went through the Requirement Connector 3.4 user guide. The entire document seems to talk only about roundtrip configurations, which is for two-way synchronizing of Requirements between Integrity and Doors. What we require is just a plain export of requirements from Integrity in ReqIF format (so that it can be imported onto Matlab Simulink). The exported requirements from Integrity are not going to be imported back again in Integrity. The document does not seem to explicitly specify about such possibility. 

If any user who has used Requirement Connector can comment/answer, it would be highly helpful. I do not have access to raise support case and hence approaching the community.

Top Tags