cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

How to open integrity document attachment in excel while Exporting

cpise
1-Newbie

How to open integrity document attachment in excel while Exporting

Hello,

This regarding PTC Integrity

Requirement documents having various Documents and each document having there sub-document. Every Documents/Sub-Documents having there respective attached file in the form of jpg, pdf, ppt, doc etc.

whenever i do Export to excel then, A Excel sheet opens but didnt get any attachments in the sheet.

So how/ Can we make attachment link directly to the excel sheet. the visibility should be seen in the excel sheet only.

Thank You.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MichaelChatel
20-Turquoise
(To:cpise)

Chittaranjan,

Perhaps some screenshots would help clarify your question.  Are you expecting the attachments (ex. PDFs, JPG, etc) to show the content in the exported Excel sheet, or are you expecting to see attachment URL references listed in the spreadsheet?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MichaelChatel
20-Turquoise
(To:cpise)

Chittaranjan,

Perhaps some screenshots would help clarify your question.  Are you expecting the attachments (ex. PDFs, JPG, etc) to show the content in the exported Excel sheet, or are you expecting to see attachment URL references listed in the spreadsheet?

Hello Michael,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes i am expecting the same "The attachment should be shown in the Excel sheet in respective Document ID and should be visible after clicking"

1) But whenever i run for "Exported to Excel",just only attachment name visible in the attachment column.

2) How can we do URL reference link. The URL reference link is it from Integrity server or from local drive [for local drive have to extract all attachment in the local drive]

Top Tags