cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

If there is an integer field on content level and same on document level as well and i want to summarize value of that field from all content to document level, is there any idea about this ?

kjain-2
15-Moonstone

If there is an integer field on content level and same on document level as well and i want to summarize value of that field from all content to document level, is there any idea about this ?

E.g. ABC Requirement Document (Cost)

ABC content (Cost)

If this document has 4 content inside this having cost value 10,20,30,40 for each so cost value in ABC Requirement Document should be 100.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Kapil Jain

i would use a computed field with an aggregrate function. In this case you can't use the same field on for the segments and nodes. I would suggest to create a computed field "Aggregated Costs" for the document root with something like

IsEmpty(aggregate("Contains",ByDocument(true,true), sum("Cost")),0)

Please also check support document CS229357. There should be even more information that might be relevant to you.

Regards,

Dominik

kjain-2
15-Moonstone
(To:D_Thierjung)

Thanks Dominik.

I got to know about this after putting question here and i also got the same as you suggested also.
Thanks a lot for your quick response.

Regards,

Kapil

Top Tags