cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Integrity Client 11.0 was working fine but today says "unable to establish loopback connection"

amatei
12-Amethyst

Integrity Client 11.0 was working fine but today says "unable to establish loopback connection"

Hi,

I had already installed the Integrity Client 11.0 and it was working fine, but today I tried to oppen it and I got the following error:

"unable to establish loopback connection"

Please see the attached file

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
awalsh
17-Peridot
(To:amatei)

Errors will be in the <client install dir>/bin/IntegrityClient.log file. 

Note: You can turn on client-side debug logging by editing the <client install dir>/IntegrityClientSite.rc file - uncomment the lines which have DEBUG in them. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
awalsh
17-Peridot

It sounds like the IntegrityClient is having trouble connecting to itself. 

This can happen if the firewall is blocking the application or if there's something going on with the DNS server, like localhost not being defined correctly in the hosts file. 

If that doesn't check out, I suggest creating a support case.

amatei
12-Amethyst
(To:awalsh)

In what file is the Integrity Client logging errors ? I assume there is one such log file.

awalsh
17-Peridot

Errors will be in the <client install dir>/bin/IntegrityClient.log file. 

Note: You can turn on client-side debug logging by editing the <client install dir>/IntegrityClientSite.rc file - uncomment the lines which have DEBUG in them. 

Top Tags