cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Integrity Java API documentation, specifically integrating with the Gateway

mmains-2
1-Newbie

Integrity Java API documentation, specifically integrating with the Gateway

Working on building an integration that relies on the Gateway. I have the Integration Builder's Guide but as far as the actual API documentation, the only places I can seem to find that is via the internet, hosted on third party sites. The Integration Builder's Guide doesn't make it apparent where to locate the documentation. Am I missing something obvious?

Also in the release version information, for version 4.10 it says "API support for PTC Gateway". The Integration Builder's Guide doesn't mention the Gateway elsewhere, so I'm unsure of the commands to use to have code for my integration interact with the Gateway for import/export.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:mmains-2)

Hello mmains-2‌,

Gateway is not currently accessible via API.  Please contact PTC Integrity Support to have your organization added to feature RFC 1042072.

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:mmains-2)

Hello mmains-2‌,

Gateway is not currently accessible via API.  Please contact PTC Integrity Support to have your organization added to feature RFC 1042072.

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

Thank you, Kael. I have requested to be added to the RFC via support. In the meantime, dealing with the description field will be reasonably sufficient.

Top Tags