cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Integrity Trigger - How can the position number be included in the Parameters email?

tmiller-3
1-Newbie

Integrity Trigger - How can the position number be included in the Parameters email?

Trigger is fine and runs perfectly. Email is sent as designed. I would like to include the position number of the trigger in the email that is sent. Obviously, I could type the position number in the email, which I do currently, however, if the position of the trigger is changed, then the hard0coded position number in the email is inaccurate. Is there a way to include the position number of the trigger as a variable? Is there a way to include the dynamic position number in the email? My research indicates that this is not possible. Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
DanR.
10-Marble
(To:tmiller-3)

I think you are correct, it is not possible.  The first thing I thought of was <%position%>

Yes, indeed, that was my initial thought however, as you know, those parameters are fields within the Type and the trigger positions are not fields in that sense. Funny, I was really hoping it would be that easy too, lol.

Top Tags