cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Integrity c-api documentation not available ion server

KlausOtt
3-Visitor

Integrity c-api documentation not available ion server

Hi.

I read in the “Integrations Builder Guide 12.0” that there is a c-api documentation available under the web page (see below):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The C API functions are documented in the MKS ANSI C API documentation, which can be

accessed through the Integrity Server Web page. If this documentation is not available

through the web page, contact your administrator.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot get it on the servers-web-page and my admin also cannot provide this documentation.

Is there a way to get it as a pdf or a link under ptc.com?

Thanks’s

Klaus

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Klaus,

Are you saying you don't even see it if you go to your Integrity server's homepage?  (see attached screenshot)

Integrity_homepage_screenshot.jpg

ex.

http://yourIntegrityserver-hostname:7001/

There should be a documentation section there, by default.

My screenshot is from an 11 server, but it's the same for 12.

It's possible your company customized the server homepage to hide that info, or remove it?

By default, the API help is located in this Integrity server directory:

ex.

http://yourIntegrityserver-hostname:7001/documentation/javadocs/capi/index.html

It's also possible that your company removed it entirely, but I doubt it, nor can't think of why they would want to do that.

Give that a try anyway.

The ANSI C API docs are only available via those included javadocs files.  (no separate PDF)

Hi.

Yes I have seen this server homepage from older versions. But the actual one is only giving back an error page.

It looks like customized.

My hope was to get a pdf or an packed html.

Hi Klaus,

I would point your admin to my info I provided in my response, as it sounds like either your homepage is broken, or they should at least know if they removed it from the homepage or not.  You shouldn't be getting any broken links on your Integrity server homepage, that is for sure.

Top Tags