cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Is there a way to show the report selection criteria such as the As Of Date ##/##/## in the heading of the report

jsummers
11-Garnet

Is there a way to show the report selection criteria such as the As Of Date ##/##/## in the heading of the report

Would like to know if there is a trick or function that you can use to show your query selection criteria on the report heading, like when you run a report as of a date it would be beneficial to see what information the report was run for. Instead of having to hand type the information in to the report each time you change the query selection criteria.

And the same ability to show this on your charts on Dash boards. 

I need to show some selection but not all.

4 REPLIES 4
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:jsummers)

Hello Joe Summers‌,

As far as I know, that's not currently possible.  You could file an enhancement request.  You can get to the Ideas page to file one by following this link.

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

Are there any prerequisites (reputation...) to post a new idea on the Ideas page or

am I just to stupid to find the button?

Also I cannot vote (click on open for voting has no effect)

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:kthierer)

Klaus Thierer‌,

The only condition I can think of is that your account needs to be tied to an organization with a valid Integritymaintenance entitlement.  This page details those requirements.

You can create an Idea/enhancement request from the top of the Integrity Community by clicking on the Actions menu, and selecting Create a product idea:

15084121_oWsn.png

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
GauravPhadtare
14-Alexandrite
(To:jsummers)

Hi Joe

While the report output page doesn't clear shows Title - "As of Date xx-xx-xx", it displays the selection criteria on which the report was run. Please see the following image of Document report run as of and the selection criteria displayed in the left side of the page.

Capture.PNG

I guess you are you looking for this information; if not could you please elaborate your requirement and send us the snapshot /image?

Top Tags