cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

wcatunda-2
8-Gravel

Hello,

This error does not happen often but I need to give a return to the user.

In this case, when the user attempted to change the text (without using copy / paste) from Content below, he received the message:

system clipboard data unavailable.

The change could not be made even by finalizing and restarting the Integrity Client.

The only way was to boot the user's computer.

img001.jpg

Regards.

7 REPLIES 7
Ted_Lin
4-Participant
(To:wcatunda-2)

we have the same issue. Anyone can provide reason or solution without reboot system?

fbamberg
13-Aquamarine
(To:Ted_Lin)

Try to select any text e.g. the one from the error message and add that to the clipboard via CTRL+C.

This should resolve the issue.

Ted_Lin
4-Participant
(To:fbamberg)

Thanks,We use integrity version 10.9 and will try this workaround.

Just to add to this:

What version of Integrity did you see this on?

I know Integrity support has seen the rare occurrence of this issue, but they have not been able to get reliable info or logs, when this issue occurs, so you may want to log a Support case, if this occurs again.  There is an internal article for this issue (article # 293439 - not customer visible yet because of lack of details).

I also ask what version of Integrity you saw this on, because I've only seen cases of this on older 10.8 and 10.9 versions that I know of, so it would be good to confirm if it's happened on newer versions of Integrity.  It's possible this could be a Java bug too, which has changed with subsequent Integrity releases.

einsor
6-Contributor
(To:MichaelChatel)

Hello was there a solution provided for this issue? Still on Integrity 10.8

amatei
12-Amethyst
(To:wcatunda-2)

One of our users encountered a similar error.

The user says: "during entering content from am MS Word file to a Test Suite, Field: Content,the following error occurred: Cannot open system clipboard"

Integrity Client 11.2 Build: 11.2.0.1413
API Version: 4.16.1413
Hotfixes: C170000000-901, C170000000-902, C170000000-903, C170000000-904, C170000000-906, C170000000-907, C170000000-908, C170000000-909, C170000000-910

KartikOak
15-Moonstone
(To:amatei)

Hi,

Based on previous conversations, looks like the issue was resolved but has reurfaced again.

Can you file a PTC Support ticket for this?

Thanks

Kartik

Top Tags