cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Need help on an MKS Java API Issue - java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Cannot load apiclientrunner

ptc-5676154
1-Newbie

Need help on an MKS Java API Issue - java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Cannot load apiclientrunner

Hello,

I am using MKS Java API to creat Sandbox/drop Sandbox for a project. The code works fine in my local (win7+Integrity10 client+hotFix s100000000-022). However, when I tested in an AIX server (the server has Intergrity10 client +HotFix s100000000-022), the same code always throw exception. I tested si command from aix command line and it worked fine. All enviornment varibles are set as builder guide/user guide suggested.

By the way, I tested si command from AIX command line and the si command worked without any issue.

The following is the exception:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Cannot load apiclientrunner

at com.mks.connect.ClientCmdRunnerImpl.(ClientCmdRunnerImpl.java:53)

at com.mks.connect.UserApplicationSessionImpl._createCmdRunner(UserApplicationSessionImpl.java:546)

at com.mks.connect.CmdRunnerCreatorImpl.createCmdRunner(CmdRunnerCreatorImpl.java:90)

=================================================================================

The following is my code:

cmdRunner = ipf.createLocalIntegrationPoint(4,11).getCommonSession().createCmdRunner();

// Set only to override client defaults

cmdRunner.setDefaultHostname(mks_host);

cmdRunner.setDefaultPort(mks_port);

cmdRunner.setDefaultUsername(username);

cmdRunner.setDefaultPassword(password);

Command cmd = new Command(Command.SI, "createsandbox");

cmd.addOption(new Option("R"));

cmd.addOption(new Option("recurse"));

cmd.addOption(new Option("project",project));

cmd.addOption(new Option("scope","anyrevlabellike:"+lable));

cmd.addOption(new Option("Y"));

cmd.addOption(new Option("devpath",devpath));

cmd.addOption(new Option("cwd",cwd));

cmdRunner.execute(cmd);

Thanks in advance if anyone can help out here!

3 REPLIES 3

I think that it has something to do with using local integration on a non-Windows system. Have you tried using a direct connection to the server instead?

Change:

cmdRunner = ipf.createLocalIntegrationPoint(4,11).getCommonSession().createCmdRunner

To:

cmdRunner = ipf.createIntegrationPoint(mks_host,mks_port,4,11).createSession(mks_username,mks_password).createCmdRunner

I know this is might not be a suitable solution, but it might help you out in cases where your code is sitting on a server.

Thanks Rich for the suggestion. Yes, if usr server intergrition point, the code work. It at least approve that the issue is related to the Integrity client component.

However, our project do need to be able to download the files to the local unix server. So, I have to use localIntegritonPoint.

Do you or anyone else know if this is a known defect in MKS Client unix version?

Regards,

mrump
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-5676154)

Maybe you could have a look at the JENKINS Plugin sources

https://github.com/jenkinsci/integrity-plugin/tree/master/src/main/java/hudson/scm

It shows so goog example on your use case:

+ use server integration point

+ checkout file to local machine

HTH

Top Tags