cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Query items in different color

ptc-6083798
1-Newbie

Query items in different color

Hi

We want to run a query after running the query in the resultset I to show some items in different colors.

Can I do this ?

For example :

I want to Run all "Requirements Query" and to see all the records at the same time I want the Completed Requirements Should Show in Red (or any other color) or Background color should be red or Text color should be red like this I want to differ the item.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mrump
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-6083798)

This is not possible for query but easily done in a report (using CSS and javascript).

Furthermore it might be possible to create a "colored result table" using a chart based on that query and computation for calculating the cell background colors.

Nevertheless you can filter the resultset of an query using the "where"-clause in the gui.

HTH Matthias

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mrump
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-6083798)

This is not possible for query but easily done in a report (using CSS and javascript).

Furthermore it might be possible to create a "colored result table" using a chart based on that query and computation for calculating the cell background colors.

Nevertheless you can filter the resultset of an query using the "where"-clause in the gui.

HTH Matthias

JoeBartlett
21-Topaz I
(To:mrump)

It is also possible to export the query results to Excel and use the conditional formatting feature of Excel to accomplish this. Nothing in core Integrity to do this though.

Top Tags