cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Query to find Issues that WAS modified by me

tdalon
4-Participant

Query to find Issues that WAS modified by me

Like for Assigned to me I would like to build an historical query to filter issues that at some time in the past has been modified by me.

It is not possible to select the Modified by field in an historical field value filter (maybe because it is a calculated built-in field).

Any workaround known?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tketz
4-Participant
(To:tdalon)

HI,

i'm not sure but i think this would help:

Query -> Add Filter -> Field: "History (by User)" -> "- Any Field -" -> "- me -"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello Thierry,

Quite interesting question. You are right, I am also not aware of such a "historical modified by" query.

I see the following options if this is really important for your company:

Use the "Item Subscription" functionality, add fields to types where a user can subscribe to an item. With a Query "My Subscriptions" you can then filter the items you have subscriptions for. It would also be possible to store the "Subscribed" users automatically with a trigger. This means that any user who is updating an item will become automatically a subscriber. Then, again, the "My Subscriptions" query would result in what you are requesting.

Are you already using the subscription feature in Integrity?

Volker

tketz
4-Participant
(To:tdalon)

HI,

i'm not sure but i think this would help:

Query -> Add Filter -> Field: "History (by User)" -> "- Any Field -" -> "- me -"

Top Tags