cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Relationships to Baselines ?

JensN.
13-Aquamarine

Relationships to Baselines ?

Hi all,

is it possible to create a bidirectional relationship between a baseline of a document and a single item?

In our case, we have created items to represent the review task. In this task a very specific status of a document is to be checked, this status is marked by a baseline. In the review item, we have the option to select certain baselines of documents and then these connections are displayed as a link to exactly this baseline. But unfortunately this is only a one-direction link, I can't point to the review item from the document. For this I need a second relationship field.

I would like to avoid that double relationship, therefore the question: Is it possible to display a bidirectional link to in only one field?

We're using ILM 11.0 at the moment, but we want to upgrade at least to 12.2, so if its only possible in newer versions of ILM (WRVS) then it's ok too...

Thanks, Jens

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags