cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Report Recipe Filter

nborrerojr.
7-Bedrock

Report Recipe Filter

Is there a way to add a filter that can return only values where a relationship field is empty? I tried this but it doesn't seem to work.

<%filter%>((field[Category] = "My Category") and not (relationship.exists forwards using field["My Relationship Field"]))<%endfilter%>

I am able to achieve this by using <%beginrelationshipsdetailL2 My Relationship Field%> and  <%beginrelationshipsection none%> but I believe this is resulting in extra processing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Looks like you just do...

<%filter%>((field[Category] = "My Category") and (field["My Relationship Field"] = ))<%endfilter%>

It is a lot quicker than querying the relationship separately and using <%beginrelationshipsection none%>. Having nothing on the right of the equals sign seems kind of weird but it appears to be working.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Looks like you just do...

<%filter%>((field[Category] = "My Category") and (field["My Relationship Field"] = ))<%endfilter%>

It is a lot quicker than querying the relationship separately and using <%beginrelationshipsection none%>. Having nothing on the right of the equals sign seems kind of weird but it appears to be working.

Top Tags