cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Statement of support for IBM i 7.4 for PTC Implementer?

rberendt
5-Regular Member

Statement of support for IBM i 7.4 for PTC Implementer?

IBM announced that IBM i 7.4 will be generally available 2019-06-21.  Is there a statement of support for Implementer with IBM i 7.4?  When will Implementer support IBM i 7.4?  What version of Implementer will we need to be at?  We are currently running 12.2.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi rberendt,

I believe you opened a Support case as well, with the Implementer support team, about this inquiry, but in case someone else comes across this posting, I thought I would chime in to say it seems the current plan for this (per the Implementer support team guidance), is that the current release of Implementer (12.3) will be certified with OS 7.4 on June 21, 2019 when it is announced as GA.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi rberendt,

I believe you opened a Support case as well, with the Implementer support team, about this inquiry, but in case someone else comes across this posting, I thought I would chime in to say it seems the current plan for this (per the Implementer support team guidance), is that the current release of Implementer (12.3) will be certified with OS 7.4 on June 21, 2019 when it is announced as GA.

rberendt
5-Regular Member
(To:MichaelChatel)

Thank you for your reply.

rberendt
5-Regular Member
(To:rberendt)

Upgraded development and targets to IBM i 7.4 on 2019-09-14.  Running Implementer 12.3.  So far, so good.

Top Tags