cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Where can I find the mkstask.jar

ptc-4672441
1-Newbie

Where can I find the mkstask.jar

I am trying to configure Jenkins for our continuous integration server and have already installed Ant. I would like the first step of the build to be to call the si resync command and found a coument describing an ant task implemented in a jar called mkstask.jar. I have looked everywhere and can't find it on my client or on the server. I also searched the web and can't seem to find it there either. Does this thing really exist or is it just a cruel joke? Attached is the document I found that describes the task. Thanks.

Jim

2 REPLIES 2

Please find this file attached.

This sample Ant task (MKSTask) uses the MKS API to run certain MKS SI and IM commands

that may be useful to someone wishing to integrate build management capabilities

with MKS commands. An installation of Ant is required to use this integration.

Please note: This file is provided as-is and is NOT supported by PTC Integrity support. It is used at your own risk; please read all included documentation before attempting to implement.

mrump
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-4672441)

Hi Jim,

I'm using Jenkins with MKS 2009 SP7 and I10 via the

"PTC Integrity" - Plugin for Jenkins (downloaded from the jenkins.org pages)

Apart from some homebreed problems with pre-build checkpoints it works like a charm.

Top Tags