cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

item relationship column disable issue in Web url access

sbabuks
1-Newbie

item relationship column disable issue in Web url access

i accidentally disabled "itemrelationship" column column in WEB : url access(view relationship for an ID). How can i restore the default settings...

I presume i stored the disabled options as default settings for my account.

Things i tried thus far

- reinstall web browser

- check in another  user system. it is disabled only for my login only .This points that these settings are stored somewhere in the server for my account settings

7 REPLIES 7

Hi Suresh...

I'm not sure I fully understand what you did, but are you meaning you no longer see the "item relationships" column now?  Have you tried using "Configure Columns" to bring it back?  You should be able to go in there, and select what you want to see in your columnset.

Hi Michael,

I do not see the options..when i choose Configure Columns..I add actually set my settings as default. So i presume the settings are stored in PTC admin server handling accounts.

Thanks

Suresh

Capture2.JPG

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:sbabuks)

Hello Suresh Babu K S‌,

That is not something an end user can disable.  Either an administrator deleted the column, or removed your permission to access the field.

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

Hi Kael,

This is visible for other users. Only with my login the item relationship is disabled. As mentioned earlier this was visible. I removed it and saved my settings as default. Now i cannot make it visible again. Probably you can try it locally and revert back.

I think i resolved the issue ...you need to choose "structure"  in column list as with Integrity view..

regards

Suresh

viewrelationship151110.JPG

Hi Kael,

having resolved the above issue, what is option for expand all option in web url ?

Regards

Suresh

viewrelationship151110-01.JPG

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:sbabuks)

Hello Suresh Babu K S‌,

How did you resolve this issue?

There is no web equivalent at this time for the GUI "Exand" relationship functionality.  Please contact PTC Integrity Lifecycle Management Support, referencing RFC 211896, which I believe would be the enhancement request which you are looking for.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
Top Tags