cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

About CMMI Development specifications - has anyone implemented this with Integrity?

dhshinde
16-Pearl

About CMMI Development specifications - has anyone implemented this with Integrity?

Has anyone implemented CMMI solution template (like ALM, Agile, Medical) on Integrity?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PTC has never created any kind of CMMI Solution specifically. From what I can gather online, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) is a specific type of philosophy and business practice regulation similar to ISO, SPICE, etc.

I imagine that because Integrity is so customizable, a workflow data model could be built within Integrity which is CMMI-compliant. However, that would be a completely custom implementation and an engagement with GS or a Partner would be needed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

PTC has never created any kind of CMMI Solution specifically. From what I can gather online, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) is a specific type of philosophy and business practice regulation similar to ISO, SPICE, etc.

I imagine that because Integrity is so customizable, a workflow data model could be built within Integrity which is CMMI-compliant. However, that would be a completely custom implementation and an engagement with GS or a Partner would be needed.

Top Tags