cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Doors to Integrity using RIF

kkomarla
1-Newbie

Doors to Integrity using RIF

If there is a requirement 1.1.1 which has some comment inside a field, can we create an additional requirement 1.1.1.1 to that in the xml mapping file?

Something like the attachment... Here 3.13.1 is a requirement with some value, now can I create additional requirement to that 3.13.1.1. Is this possible? How can this be achieved?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:kkomarla)

Hello Karthik,

I don't have the background with RIF to be able to address your question, and it seems I'm not alone. Have you opened a case with PTC Integrity Support?

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:kkomarla)

Hello Karthik,

I don't have the background with RIF to be able to address your question, and it seems I'm not alone. Have you opened a case with PTC Integrity Support?

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

Hi Kael,

I actually came up with a workaround for the above issue. Instead of doing this on the xml mapping file, I opted for a trigger in Integrity to create a new requirement when conditions are met. This way i would customisation/configuration changes that would be needed only on the Integrity side.

I have not created a ticket for this, but if required in future I will get back to PTC Integrity support.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Kind Regards,

Karthik

Top Tags