cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Hello, need help to get Block Diagrams started

jsparber
1-Newbie

Hello, need help to get Block Diagrams started

Hi,

I am a standalone party that is doing independent research.

I just started the Integrity Modeler and I find that I am unable to create or enter information into Block Diagrams.

Under SysML, I am trying to start building up some Block Definition Diagrams and Internal Block Diagrams.

However, the app will not accept my input.

I just installed (I believe) the application, after a 30 day trial period.

If there something I need to do first to get my block diagrams, or some action I need to take, I'd

like guidance on this. I'd like to know if there is something I need to do first.

When I had No-Magic I just dragged a block over, labeled it, and the system obeyed.

Now, the system doesn't seem to do anything.@

Please respond also to -

V/r  Joshua H. Sparber

4 REPLIES 4

Joshua, what PTC Creo software are you using?  This area is primarily for Creo Parametric CAD software.

Toby Metcalf‌ can move this to the proper forum once we understand what you are using.

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn

Will do Doug - moving to Integrity

hi Joshua,

Creating SysML models, and BDD/IBD diagrams is very simple.

We need to understand what process you have followed, so can you please describe the exact steps you have taken in Modeler and I will provide more guidance.

Alternatively you can review the Help ("SysML, UML and UPDM profiles\SysML Profile\Blocks" chapter)

There is also a helpful MBSE Tutorial available from PTC Support

https://support.ptc.com/view?im_dbkey=166944

regards,

Patrick

Hello Joshua Sparber‌,

Did Patrick Ollerton‌'s response provide the information you needed to work this issue out?  If so, could you click on the Correct Answer button under his post?  If not, could you let us know what steps you are taking, so that we can try and get you going down the right path?

Thanks,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
Top Tags