cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How do you see history of ACL, who changed what & when?

schinnaswamy-2
1-Newbie

How do you see history of ACL, who changed what & when?

Hi the context is w.r.t Integrity 10.5 , Admin side.

I tried to see in Aduit Log, failed to see anything related to specified project level ACL. May be I have not passed correct details. Is there any one who can let me know how to find history of ACL who changed when etc.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Sreedhar, there is no built-in history on the ACL objects themselves but you are on the right path with using the Audit Log. To see this, you would need to enable logging of the "Integrity Server" types of activities which will include changes to ACLs. For example, un-comment this line in the is.properties file:
     mksis.auditor.is=true

Note: A service restart is necessary for any changes to the properties files to take effect. Then going forward you will see entries in the audit log similar to these whenever a user makes changes:

Audit Log Example.png

alabonte
14-Alexandrite
(To:schinnaswamy-2)

Hello Sreedhar Chinnaswamy,

If you still need assistance with this, can you please let us know the challenge(s) you are still facing?

It looks like Joe's solution is correct, would you please take the next step and mark this answer as "Correct Answer"?

This way other users reading the thread will know there is a solution, and which answer is correct. In addition, it makes the solution easier to find.

Thank you,

Adam

Top Tags