cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

How to create requirement document using template in Integrity

Shilpa_Dubey
12-Amethyst

How to create requirement document using template in Integrity

There are many document types in our organization we were planning to create templates in Integrity which can be used, im not able to get the option how to do so. Could anyone please share link or article which can help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Shilpa,

Then you may go to admin client -> Queries, find a query named Finder Template Projects.

You can edit this query definition, there should be such a filter: Classification = "Template"

You can add Library to this filter: Classification = "Library","Template", so that both Library and Template project documents can be selected as template document when using Create From Template

Regards,

Eric

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Shilpa,

Generally the documents under /Templates project can be used as a template document to create from (if your solution has been configured properly).

For how Create From Template function works or how to configure, you may refer to article CS136993

Regards,

Eric

Shilpa_Dubey
12-Amethyst
(To:elv)

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your reply. But I'm looking for the creation of templates using libraries. 

Regards,

Shilpa

Hello Shilpa,

Then you may go to admin client -> Queries, find a query named Finder Template Projects.

You can edit this query definition, there should be such a filter: Classification = "Template"

You can add Library to this filter: Classification = "Library","Template", so that both Library and Template project documents can be selected as template document when using Create From Template

Regards,

Eric

Shilpa_Dubey
12-Amethyst
(To:elv)

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your reply.  I have created one library project wherein i have created two types of SRS documents (say as templates) and when i click on Document->Create from template i get those two template options and i can create document from them it works fine.

Now i want to export this document in word facing error. 

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpa 

Top Tags