cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Improving our dashboards

NilsN
6-Contributor

Improving our dashboards

Dear community,

I am wondering what you all are using as an editor for the dashboards. To us, the dashboard would be the main page for all users to start their session on, and it would be lovely to see it having a nice and snappy look.

I'm seeing a lot of interesting constructions in the dashboard editor, where columns are added with mini blank pictures in there in order to get the correct spacing. Also, in some of the out-of-the-box dashboards I saw some panels with "shadows" around them, but these are also partially composed of pictures. See my screenshot of these included pictures.  

I am wondering how other users are designing their dashboards with in Integrity, or do you focus most on your HTML reports? What are your experiences? I'd love to get in touch and share thoughts on this.

Best regards, Nils

Test Engineer Dashboard.PNG

1 REPLY 1
kjain-2
15-Moonstone
(To:NilsN)

HI @NilsN ,

Greetings!! Hope everything is going great at your end.

Very interesting question for me because this is the part which i love to work on this.
 We are alos using the Dashboard in this way only but i always try to acheive using Reports using Jquery and all other stuffs rather then using Dashboards.

Only one thing that i personally like in Integrity Dashboard is if we click on any bar or pie section Integrity takes us to only those objects directly.

If you are ok we can be in Touch to think of more ideas on this.

What you Say ?

Vielen Dank / Many Thanks

Kapil Jain

Top Tags