cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Integrity ALM solution

satwal
2-Guest

Integrity ALM solution

Hello,

We are using Integrity 10.4 for Change Control and Management but I now want to see what Requirements Managements features are available. However I cannot see any RM functionality. Do I need to install some additional modules?

On p203 of the Server Administration Guide for Integrity 10.4 (2013) it suggests downloading the ALM Solution template but I cannot see this anywhere on the site. Can anyone point me to where this might be available?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:satwal)

Hello Sukhbir,

Please contact PTC Integrity Support to open a case to obtain the ALM solution.

IMT Solutions, once installed, are very difficult to remove, because they essentially create new workflows, document types, and the required fields, as well as triggers that inter-relate all of these objects appropriately. As a result, you will likely be asked about your usage to insure that you are installing the correct solution for your needs. Ideally, you have a development/test/sandbox server available that you can try it on, and wipe out with a database backup of the pre-IMT installation state, or a copy of production's database.

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
Top Tags