cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Integrity Exporting Images in Word Template

Gosu
3-Visitor

Integrity Exporting Images in Word Template

Hello, I have a problem about images and tables don't fit in my export model. For example in Integrity, the image width is 650 pixels but in my export template model it show up 6.5" instead of 6.77". Also its same with lower pixels. For example, when image width is 610 pixels, it is exported to my export template model as 6.5" instead of 6.35".

I couldn't find where can i change it. Is it due to my export template model or should i adjust in integrity? Simply I just wanted to any image which I add into integrity should fit in my export model and shouldn't exceed word page limits.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
skamaraj
11-Garnet
(To:Gosu)

Hello @Gosu,

With my investigation 6 years before, I find nothing shall be handled within template used for Word Export. This template will just acts as a mapping to store the entries extracted via Gateway exporter.

As a workaround, I have created VBA macros, that helps to fit Tables and Images fit within Word document. The images are resized with best aspect ratios and tables could be best fitted within margins.

I have added this macro to VBA editor of "Normal.dot" (automatically open when you open empty word document) file which is template used by Word document.

FormatTables.png

Then I have created a custom menu script and added this menu to Normal.dot. Then after, whatever word document I use to open, I could find the menu's in Add-Ins. Then just a single click to format my unformated exported tables and images.

I just attached sample code of it. Its little older and require some modifications

Top Tags