cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Integrity Gateway advanced parser documentation

mchetrit
1-Newbie

Integrity Gateway advanced parser documentation

Hello,

I am trying to develop xslt script to improve gateway import from word documents.

For this purpose, I would need information on some kind of libraries used:

xmlns:mks="http://www.mks.com/schemas/MKSItems"

xmlns:logger="mks://com.mks.gateway.GatewayLogger"

xmlns:id="mks://com.mks.gateway.driver.XSLTIntegrationDriver"

xmlns:local-variables="mks://com.mks.gateway.driver.XSLTIntegrationDriver"

xmlns:stack="mks://com.mks.gateway.driver.word.parser.ResourceStack"

xmlns:level="mks://com.mks.gateway.driver.word.parser.HeadingLevelStack"

Where could I find reference information on such topic?

Thanks for any support.

Marc Chetrit

Continental Automotive

5 REPLIES 5
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:mchetrit)

Hello Marc,

I have not been able to find information for this. I suspect this is documentation that Development holds, and possibly that Global Services has access to. Have you discussed this with your Account Manager?

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:KaelLizak)

Hello Marc,

Actually, I missed this earlier, but it might be helpful: Please see page 76 of the Integrity 10.5 Gateway User Guide. There is brief discussion given on the table under DSD/XSLT namespace on what each of those helper functions does.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:KaelLizak)

Hello Marc,

Was this information helpful at all? If not, what is missing from the information you are looking for?

If it was helpful, please mark the answer appropriately (correct if it was exactly what you were looking for, or helpful if it was on the right track, or helped you get to what you were after). This information might remind someone else who reads the thread of something that might be helpful to you, or might give them direction in a problem of their own that they have.

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Hello Michael,

This information is helpful, but a more detailed documentation, with commented examples and hints is really needed. It is what I am searching for.

Regards.

Marc.

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:mchetrit)

Hello Marc,

The schema is detailed earlier, in the section starting on page 27 of the same document (under Item Interchange Format). If that is not enough, please open a case with PTC Integrity Support, and have the TSE on the case notify me of it. This likely relates to Case Solution CS161106, may need to be re-opened if there is not already sufficient information for writing a custom parser.

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Top Tags