cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

MKS125319: cannot export a variant sandbox in Integrity 11.2

minhanh
5-Regular Member

MKS125319: cannot export a variant sandbox in Integrity 11.2

I ran into a problem that prevents exporting a variant sandbox into a .pjx file with the following error message:00_Error_message_MKS125319.png

The sandbox has been created with the si command:

si createsandbox --nopopulate --noopenView --devpath=DP_1_xyz__ --project=xyz__/Main/project.pj --batch --quiet --yes L:\sb\variant\testVSBfromCmd

This problem somehow does not happen if the sandbox is created from the Integrity GUI, so i took a look on the information from the sandboxinfo command.

1. If the sandbox is created from the command line interface (CLI):

01_sandboxinfo_with_sb_created_from_CLI.png

2. If the sandbox is created from the Integrity GUI with the same development path:

02_sandboxinfo_with_sb_created_from_GUI.png

The difference between two sandboxes is only #forceJump in the Configuration Path.

Does anyone have the same problem or how could i put this #forceJump with a command into the configuration path of the sandbox , which has been created from CLI? I did some search on this forum but could not find anything related to this.

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags