cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

MS Excel Import for Requirements document in Integrity 11

chandesh25
6-Contributor

MS Excel Import for Requirements document in Integrity 11

I am working on Requirement documents in PTC integrity 11. I have requirements document in MS Excel. I want to import it to Integrity 11 . As there are many requirement documents. Please help me to know how to import Excel in PTC integrity for making a reuirement document.

5 REPLIES 5

Hello Chandesh,
For exactly this purpose, I have created a small add-in for the Gateway allowing you to import any Excel data into Integrity Documents.
The loader will create a new Document Item and will add nodes according to your Excel data. It will also respect the section level if defined.
If you are interested, please send me a "personal message" with your email address.
Thank you, Volker.

Thanks Volker .

Can you pls provide the add-in for the same. I am using PTC integrity 11.

Just chiming in that I've been using Volker's tool (and a few more) and they work perfectly.  Should be part of the standard product !

Hi

This is Prakash. I have a similar problem.

1.i have list of defects in excel.how can i import the excel so that my issues can be tracked in Integrity LM .

2.Is there any template format that can be imported through excel that all the defects can be assigned to a person and respected project.

Thank you

JensN.
13-Aquamarine
(To:Prakash1)

Hi,

you could give the excel integration a try: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS154958&language=en&posno=4&q=excel%20integration&ProductFamily=Integrity

I already did some imports of issues into single items as well as imports of requirements from excel into documents in ILM. 

best regards, Jens

Top Tags