cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

More Environment Variables for the Integrity Client GUI, Workflows and Documents

amatei
12-Amethyst

More Environment Variables for the Integrity Client GUI, Workflows and Documents

Hello,

In the Integrity Client GUI for  Workflows and Documents I would like to know the name of the currently selected report, chart, query, dashboard from the grid .

Please see the attached screen capture  for a better idea about what I am asking.

The manage dashboard/queries/charts/reports views do not tell which elements are selected/highlighted in the grid

Currently I see only few information in the environment

MKSSI_WINDOW=ci.dashboards (manage dashboard)
MKSSI_WINDOW=ci.queries (manage queries)
MKSSI_WINDOW=ci.charts (manage charts)
MKSSI_WINDOW=ci.reports (manage reports)

MKSSI_HOST=OurHost
MKSSI_PORT=8…. OurPort
MKSSI_USER=Alex MyUserName

Thanks !

Having more environment variables defined by PTC, help programmers to write custom tools depending on the

active view.

For example in the "View Items" (issues) window there is an environment variable specifying the currently selected Item ID

MKSSI_ISSUE0=129987

MKSSI_WINDOW=issues

This is a very useful information, so additional variables would be helpful for ci.dashboards,ci.queries, ci.reports, ci.charts... etc

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags