cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Possible ways to export Integrity report contents to excel

nkashyap
1-Newbie

Possible ways to export Integrity report contents to excel

Is there a way to export reports in Integrity, Just copying the report seems to work for some of the reports which use normal recipes. But when we use relationship recipes a simple copy of report may lead to incorrect structure. Is integration of Excel with Integrity is the only option?. Please let me know if there are any other alternatives?.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nagendra,

It sounds like what you really desire would fall under new functionality RFC # 841348, "Need to export report to Excel".

I'd suggest opening a case with Integrity LM Support, to ask that your organization be attached to that enhancement request, for consideration.

Integrity repots can be exported in a CSV or HTML format.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Have you tried the "Export to Excel" option from various views in Integrity? For example, if you run a query and get results, you can choose the Export to Excel option and the items you see on screen will be copied with the visible values into a new Excel workbook.

Is the report recipe CSV based or does it produce an HTML output? CSV based reports are an option.

The Excel integration plugin is another option.

Thanks for the reply Barlett,

We are trying to determine a way to export HTML reports. Would you like us to try GUI to export using various viewsets? could you please suggest a way to do it.

And I would like to know if there is some way to call the reports that may use different recipes using some script to return data and process the information obtained and copy them to Excel in the similar way as it is displayed onto webpage?

Nagendra,

It sounds like what you really desire would fall under new functionality RFC # 841348, "Need to export report to Excel".

I'd suggest opening a case with Integrity LM Support, to ask that your organization be attached to that enhancement request, for consideration.

Integrity repots can be exported in a CSV or HTML format.

Thank you Chatel,

We will create a case and get our organization enrolled to the specfied RFC.

Top Tags