cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Promoting an SQL Common Table Expression with implementor

ptc-6678906
1-Newbie

Promoting an SQL Common Table Expression with implementor

I am having difficulty promoting an SQL CTE through Implementor. The error I get indicates that the temporary table name immediately following the WITH predicate cannot be found on the target environment. But of course in an SQL CTE this table is not intended to be a permanent object and won't be found anywhere but in the statement itself. I can compile and use this view in my local library but I have not been able to promote this view in Implementor.

Does someone have some experience in this area that might have a solution for me?

The version of Implementor is 10.3.

The following is the the error I get from the joblog. The name of the temporary table is in bold below.

30 10/06/14 15:35:44.654703 SSSDMG SDMIM 017E IMPRDR

To module . . . . . . . . . : IMPRDR

To procedure . . . . . . . : IMPRDR

Statement . . . . . . . . . : 6738

Message . . . . : Physical file TSDEACTMGT for logical file TSDEACTMV1 was

not found in the WERTMSDEV environment library list.

Cause . . . . . : Unable to locate physical file TSDEACTMGT in the WERTMSD

environment library list for request B2EK. Recovery . . . : Add the

library containing physical file TSDEACTMGT to the library list of

environment WERTMSDEV. If this failed on the host system re-submit this

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DawnBlohm
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-6678906)

Implementer support for Common Table Expressions (CTEs) is tentatively scheduled for the next release of Implementer (11.1).

We may be able to find you a workaround, please log a support case, including your source and a copy of the failed joblog.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DawnBlohm
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-6678906)

Implementer support for Common Table Expressions (CTEs) is tentatively scheduled for the next release of Implementer (11.1).

We may be able to find you a workaround, please log a support case, including your source and a copy of the failed joblog.

Thanks!

Top Tags