cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Set trigger on move label [SI]

ptc-6557619
1-Newbie

Set trigger on move label [SI]

Hi all,

I want to log label moving in Configuration Management, but I only see events for addLabel and deleteLabel.

I suppose that the movel label is a concatenation of those two actions.

But then the question is how can I distinguish between a normal add label and a move label operation?

Veikko

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-6557619)

Hello Viekko,

At a quick glance, it looks like there is a boolean getMoveLabel() which looks like it returns true if the label oepration is a move label operation. It is on the ScriptAddLabelArgumentBean. This is from the ScriptAddLabelArgumentsBean class.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Look like there is a parameter moveLabel in the addlabel event. Thats what I get using the auditlog with --filter=operation:addlabel

So the question would then be: What bean and what parameter I need to check in the event trigger script?

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-6557619)

Hello Viekko,

At a quick glance, it looks like there is a boolean getMoveLabel() which looks like it returns true if the label oepration is a move label operation. It is on the ScriptAddLabelArgumentBean. This is from the ScriptAddLabelArgumentsBean class.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
Top Tags