cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Share data between Integrity instances

KoteckiS
3-Visitor

Share data between Integrity instances

Hi!

I am lookig for solution how to share information about downloaded sandboxes between couple virtual machines. We are using Jenkins server with couple jenkins nodes and on each node we have installed Integrity. When I download sandbox on first node than I can't drop sandbox from another Jenkins node. (MKS125216: The sandbox file d:\test\project.pj is not registered with the system). Or I can't make a checkpoint on sandbox... Now solutions is hardcode node each time when we run build with sandbox etc.

Any ideas or solutions?

1 REPLY 1
awalsh
17-Peridot
(To:KoteckiS)

Each sandbox is registered with one integrity client instance, so the second node can't drop a sandbox registered to the first node.   

Can your Jenkins be configured to always create a new sandbox and then drop it?   

Another option could be to export the sandbox and then import it (exporting a sandbox for import into another client is possible as of 11.1), but I think recreating the sandbox is probably going to work better. 

Any Jenkins experts want to jump in here?  

Top Tags